Mick Schwedler will serve as ASHRAE President for 2021-22
ATLANTA, Georgia, United States, 5 February 2021: The ASHRAE Nominating Committee has made nominations for officers and directors from a list recommended by individual members and from Chapters Regional Conferences, ASHRAE said through a Press release.
According to ASHRAE, the 2021-22 nominees are:
- President-Elect: Farooq Mehboob
- Treasurer: Ginger Scoggins
- Vice Presidents: Don Brandt, Dunstan Macauley, Sarah Maston, Tim McGinn
- Directors and Regional Chairs: Steven Sill (Region I), Ronald Gagnon (Region II), Mark Tome (Region III), Eileen Jensen (Region XI), Richie Mittal (Region-at-Large)
- Directors-at-Large: Dru Crawley, Art Giesler, Kishor Khankari
- Alternate Director-at-Large: Heather Platt Gulledge
According to ASHRAE, its members will vote on the nominees via electronic ballot in May. The Society added that Mick Schwedler will serve as ASHRAE President for the 2021-22 society year.