DUBAI, UAE, 18 October 2020: EmiratesGBC said it will be publishing the Advancing Deep Retrofit report, the details of which it will be revealing during an October 26 webinar. The report, the Council said, showcases the results, findings and recommendations to help explore region-specific solutions and approaches to retrofitting buildings that go beyond current renovation programmes and achieve greater energy and financial savings.
According to the Council, the webinar, at 10am Gulf Standard Time, is an opportunity for it to present an overview of the study findings. The Council said it will be joined by industry representatives to discuss the opportunities and challenges in delivering deep retrofits in the UAE.
According to the Council, confirmed speakers in the webinar are:
- H.E. Ali Al Jassim, Chairperson, Emirates Green Building Council
- Afra Alowais, Chief Efficienology Officer, Sharjah Electricity and Water Authority
- Graeme Lindsay Sims, Executive Director, Regulatory & Supervisory Bureau for Water & Electricity
- Ismail Serhan Ozten, Sales Director Middle East & Africa, Danfoss
- Majd Fayyad, Technical Manager, Emirates Green Building Council
- Nada Chami, Market Development Manager, Saint Gobain
Jason John, Technical Engineer, Emirates Green Building Council, is the designated moderator.
According to the Council, the Advancing Deep Retrofit publication has been developed with the support of Danfoss, Majid Al Futtaim, and Saint Gobain.