DUBAI, UAE, 27 May 2020: AI-driven property operations and maintenance platform, Facilio launched REbuild, which the firm described through a Press release as a remote operations toolkit that helps real estate owners drive efficiency, boost productivity and improve operating margin. The program is in line with Facilio’s mission to provide robust tech solutions to address the dynamic challenges faced by commercial real estate owners, operators and property managers, the release said. REbuild is aimed at revitalising the CRE industry, empowering it to survive and thrive in the aftermath of the COVID-19 pandemic, the release said. The comprehensive set of new solutions and the virtual knowledge-sharing series provides a powerful launchpad for the industry to generate quick wins by remotely controlling building operations, automating maintenance processes and restoring tenant confidence, while facilitating the exchange of practical insights with the global community, the release said.
“We created REbuild with a mandate to enable the real estate industry to safely restart property operations with confidence,” said Prabhu Ramachandran, Founder and CEO, Facilio. “Real estate owners and operators face a diverse set of challenges that are largely unprecedented in the industry, from deploying remote working arrangement to operating with leaner onsite teams, [and from] mitigating economic pressure to providing a safe and hygienic environment. Our collaboration with these real estate leaders and experts allowed Facilio to quickly develop a program that will equip the industry with comprehensive tools to adapt to the changing state of affairs in property operations and be better agile to operate efficiently and cost-effectively.”
REbuild, the release said, helps real estate owners streamline the logistics of restarting property operations across a portfolio and manage cost and workforce, while putting occupant and visitor health first. According to the release, the details are as follows…
- Hygiene management – REbuild allows property teams to quickly automate tailor-made disinfection and deep cleaning routines across a portfolio, manage essential inventory, and share live hygiene and health updates with tenants.
- Visitor management – it streamlines visitor entry with QR-code-based touchless entry, helps guests pre-register to get vital information on travel history and wellness and traces the journey corresponding to the space and assets in the path of visitation.
- Portfolio analytics and compliance – it allows stakeholders to gain portfolio-wide visibility of adherence to new HVAC guidelines and indoor air quality data, identifies areas to act on immediately and provides live dashboards to tenants on HVAC compliance.
- Portfolio automation – it equips operators deploy changes to multi-vendor building automation systems across properties based on altering HVAC guidelines and dynamic tenant requests, such as bulk changes to schedules and overrides, automating trigger-based sequence and audit logs.
- Touch-less occupant controls – it promotes tenants safely with touchless app-based access to spaces and comfort control. It provides occupants with intuitive apps to control high-touch points, like lighting, HVAC parameters or elevator calls.
- Operational command centre – it is a single hub of operational data to get a 360-degree view of property operations readiness, take data-driven decisions and holistically benchmark against COVID-19 guidelines for hygiene, maintenance, BAS operations and tenant management. The command centre allows owners to customise and extend the solution based on unique needs, existing systems and tools and to automate response workflows – all from one place.
Sumith Sukumaran, Operations Head, UAE-based Quality Group, speaking about Rebuild, said: “Facilio has been immensely supportive in overcoming operational struggles in these tough times. Their REbuild toolkit provided granular visibility into our portfolio performance, allowing us to control expenses and scale efficiently during this hour. The transition was unbelievably smooth, and we could effectively deploy proactive measures, in adherence to the new operating guidelines.”
Ramachandran said he believes REbuild will evolve further in response to the industry’s needs, as the stakeholders navigate varied operational challenges in the post-pandemic world. “We started Facilio with a mission to bring technology-driven efficiencies to a conventional CRE industry that hadn’t adopted cloud, mobility or prediction in a meaningful way,” he said. “The global pandemic situation has now fast-tracked the need for building owners and operators to rethink portfolio operations in a data-driven fashion. Facilio will continue to work closely with system integration partners and other prop-tech providers to quickly roll out solutions for the safe and staged re-opening of properties and accelerated efficiency gains in the long-term.”