New Delhi, India, 30 July 2018: ACREX India will return to Mumbai in 2019 to celebrate its 20th edition, the organisers said in a Press communiqué. “South Asia’s largest Exhibition on Air Conditioning, Heating, Ventilation and Intelligent Building” will be held from February 28 to March 2, at Bombay Exhibition Centre, Mumbai, the communiqué said.
Organised by the Indian Society of Heating, Refrigerating and Air Conditioning Engineers (ISHRAE) and NürnbergMesse, the trade fair is endorsed by ASHRAE, the communiqué said.
According to the organisers, the highlights of ACREX 2019 will be:
- Over 500 exhibitors
- More than 50,000 business visitors
- A display gross area spread over 32,000 square metres
- Participation of major global players from more than 25 countries
- Focus on Building Automation and Indoor Air Quality (IAQ)
- Concurrent activities: Technical seminars, interactive panel discussions, ACREX Awards of Excellence and ACREX Hall of Fame
To date, besides India, the list of participating countries includes Belgium, China, Czech Republic, Egypt, France, Germany, Italy, Japan, Korea, Malaysia, Saudi Arabia, Singapore, Spain, Switzerland, Taiwan, the Netherlands, United Arab Emirates, United Kingdom, Ukraine and the United States, the communiqué said.
ACREX India 2019 is part of the Buildfair Alliance, which comprises three concurrent events, the communiqué said. The other two events are:
- ISH India 2019, powered by the Indian Plumbing Association – an international trade fair exhibiting plumbing, sanitation, bathroom and kitchen, renewable energy and home automation systems in India
- Fire & Security India Expo (FSIE) 2019 – previewing fire safety and security solutions.