Bracknell, Berkshire, UK, 27 May 2018: BSRIA, a research and consultancy organisation, owned by The Building Services Research and Information Association, has been shortlisted as a finalist for the ‘Investment in Training’ Award in the 2018 Commissioning Specialists Association (CSA) Awards, the body announced in an Press communiqué.
The CSA Awards are now regarded as one of the leading building services events in the commissioning industry sphere, the communiqué said.
The communiqué said that the award categories are:
- Commissioning Management sponsored by Andrew Reid & Partners
- Commissioning Provider of the Year sponsored by Modern Building Services
- Engineer of the Year sponsored by Ashford Environmental Services
- Investment in Training sponsored by Johnson Controls
- Lifetime Contribution sponsored by the CSA
- Product Innovation of the Year sponsored by Media Control
- Project of the Year sponsored by BSRIA Instrument Solutions
- Student of the Year sponsored by Vexo International
The communiqué said the award nomination is for the BSRIA North Training Academy, which was set up in 2017 to bring the BSRIA training portfolio to the North of England.
The communiqué further said, the winners will be announced at the awards ceremony and gala presentation dinner on Thursday, June 14, 2018, at the Mermaid Theatre, Puddle Dock, London EC4V 3DB.