Scotland: According to a press release from Euroheat & Power Congress, over 50 speakers will discuss the latest thinking, future trends and key challenges facing the District Energy sector at the event, which is taking place from May 14 to 17 in Glasgow, Scotland.
Said to be the flagship event of the European District Heating and Cooling (DHC) sector, the Congress’ programme agenda is as follows:
- Pitch Perfect – Great Ideas need a Voice! – David Beckett, Pitch Coach
- Apathy comes before Calamity – Jan Hauge, Stavanger Forum
- Intelligent Internet of Everything – Stephen Church, EY
The event days have been categorised into four streams:
- Advocacy & Policy: Delivering the Energy Union: The Legislative ‘Tsunami’ and DHC
4 countries, 4 stories: The Many Faces of DHC
Zooming In: DHC seen from City Level
- Technology & Projects: Digitalisation: Buzzword or Transformative Force?
District Cooling: The Sleeping Giant of the District Energy Business
Making the EU work for Us
- Business & Industry: My Competitor, My Partner, My Frenemy ?!?
A Problem Shared = A Problem Solved
- Scottish Renewables & Scottish Development International: Showcasing Scotland’s support for heat
Progressing projects in Scotland – what are the opportunities?
Furthermore, the Congress, the press release revealed, will feature case studies and real-world examples of how others have addressed key challenges and achieved great results. Additionally, a series of workshops have been designed to help delegates tap into the experience of specialists covering topics, such as: Safety first all aspects need to be considered, sales skills and strategic planning in a chaotic world.