Dubai, UAE: One of the organisers of Intersolar Middle East, dmg events Middle East and Asia, has announced that H.E. Saeed Mohammed Al Tayer, MD & CEO of Dubai Electricity and Water Authority (DEWA), has been confirmed as a speaker at the Global Solar Leaders’ Summit, scheduled to take place on September 19, 2016, in Za’abeel Hall 6, Dubai World Trade Centre.
Al Tayer, the announcement said, will be speaking about DEWA’s strategy of transforming Dubai into a global hub for sustainability and Green Economy.
The event organiser has provided the following information on the speaker line-up:
- H.E. Dr Matar Al Neyadi, Undersecretary, Minister of Energy, United Arab Emirates
- Dr. Mohamed Shaker El Markabi, Minister of Electricity and Renewable Energy, Egypt
- Dr. Ibrahim Saif, Minister of Energy and Mineral Resources, Jordan
- H.E. Saeed Mohammed Al Tayer, MD & CEO, Dubai Electricity and Water Authority (DEWA)
- Taher Diab, Senior Director – Strategy & Planning, Secretary General – EEA, Dubai Supreme Council of Energy (DSCE), Dubai
- Takatsune Ito, Senior Programme Officer, Innovation and Technology, IITC, IRENA
- Mohammed Al Ta’ani, Secretary General, Arab Renewable Energy Commission and Jordanian Renewable Energy Society
- Lidija Sekaric, Director, Solar Energy Technologies Office, U.S. Department of Energy
- Mike Wood, Adviser, Ministry of Electricity and Water, Kuwait
- Tina Latif, Adviser, Ministry of Climate Change and Environment, United Arab Emirates