Dubai, UAE: The World Green Economy Summit (WGES 2016) has extended an invite to a press conference to be held on May 29, 2016, at the Al Falak Ballroom in Burj Al Arab Hotel.
According to the invitation, the keynote speech will be delivered by H.E. Saeed Mohammed Al Tayer, Vice Chairman of the Dubai Supreme Council of Energy and Chairman of WGES, H.E. Thani Al Zeyoudi, UAE Minister of Climate Change and Environment, and Adnan Amin, Director-General of the International Renewable Energy Agency (IRENA).
The event will be held on October 5 and 6, 2016, at the Dubai International Convention and Exhibition Centre. According to the event website, the World Green Economy Summit is the “first green summit in the Middle East and North Africa region enabling national green economy development, promoting regional and global growth in green trade, investments and partnerships, and the establishing a global green economy marketplace for technologies, products and services”.
The agenda of the press conference has been listed below:
- 8.30am – 8.55am: Media registration and coffee reception
- 9am- 9.15am: H.E. Saeed Mohammed Al Tayer (Vice Chairman of the Dubai Supreme Council of Energy and Chairman of WGES)
- 9.15am – 9.30am: H.E. Thani Al Zeyoudi (Minister of Climate Change)
- 9.30am – 9.45am: Adnan Amin (IRENA)
- 9.45am – 11.00am: Q&A followed by media interviews
To confirm attendance to the press conference, the invite has informed to contact Georgia Lewis at: GLewis@bellpottinger.com.