Announcing expanding its line, EIC Solutions has launched the Protector Series pre-packaged electronic enclosures.
The manufacturer lists the following product features and benefits:
- They come in eight basic pre-packaged sizes, available in powder coated steel or stainless steel construction. A variety of enclosure depths for each size make for a total of over 116 pre-packaged models.
- The smaller sized enclosures ranging from 12x12x8 to 36x30x16 inches meet needs in applications where enclosures must be compact or concealed. The larger units measure from 48x30x10 to 72x30x16 inches and are designed to house more sizable electronic and electrical equipment.
- Cooling options include thermoelectric air conditioners with a 200, 400, 800 or 1500 BTU/HR cooling capacity. Power options include either 120VAC or 220VAC modes.
- Since the thermoelectric coolers have no compressors, refrigerants, filters or moving mechanical parts other than fans, they provide a low maintenance solution.
- They are made for wall-mounted, pole-mounted or floor-mounted applications.
- They are available with a variety of options including drop-in rack mount brackets (4U) to house DVRs and other 19-inch rack mount electronics.
- They are rated NEMA 4/4X and are shipped as a complete unit with no assembly required.