GrayWolf, dealing in IAQ solutions has announced the launch of a new humidity and temperature probe – a hand-held AdvancedSense HVAC/OH/FM/IAQ meter.
According to GrayWolf, the RH-AS2 probe is capable of measuring:
- Relative humidity
- Absolute humidity
- Specific humidity
- Wetbulb temperature
- Drybulb temperature
The manufacturer lists other product features and advantages:
- The small diameter (14 mm, 0.6 inch Ø, 40mm, 1.6 inch L) probe may be directly connected to the AdvancedSense via the lower left seven-pin socket. It may alternatively be connected to an ACC-RH-HDLA (100mm, 4 inch L) handle with 1m cable for hand-held use and easy insertion into ducts.
- When connected to an AdvancedSense meter that is outfitted with the optional BP-101 barometric pressure sensor, relevant moisture readings are auto-compensated for pressure changes due to altitude, meteorology, etc.
- The AdvancedSense, with a colour touch-screen, also enables powerful features such as audio, photo and text note attachment to data-logged files, on-board video help.
- Humidity range is 0 to 100%RH (non-condensing) with accuracy of +/-2%RH.
- It may be used in conjunction with other probes for parameters including differential pressure, air velocity, volume flow, carbon dioxide, carbon monoxide, VOCs, formaldehyde, surface temperature and many others.