Saying that with its new Goedhart VCe coolers, GEA has filled out its lines of proven models in the GEA Goedhart VCI series by addition of new ratings towards the upper end of the capacity ranges, the company has introduced its new range of coolers.
According to GEA, the applications include food and beverage distribution centres, logistics centres and production shop floors.
The manufacturer lists the following product features and advantages:
- As required by market demand, models in the Goedhart VCe series feature few but large fans.
- The fans can be installed, as required, either for blow through operation or vice versa for draw through operation.
- The newly designed modules reduce the speed of the fans and the air outlet speed, leading to a lower noise level and energy consumption.
- The new coolers are available with fans with diameters of 630, 710 and 800 mm.
- The coolers offer cooling duty of 14.5 to 188 kW with use of the refrigerant R404A.
- They are also effective for operation with other commonly used refrigerants.
- For customers who wish even more efficient heat exchange than in the standard versions, the copper-aluminum heat exchangers of the coolers are also available with inside-corrugated copper tubes.
- Users of coolers with stainless steel-aluminum heat exchangers will in future also profit from the benefits of the Goedhart VCe series, thanks to their power-saving operation.