Schneider Electric, dealing in energy management, announced the launch of Acti9, which it said was a complete final distribution system that provided load monitoring and control. The launch was part of a region-wide roll out across the UAE, Oman, Kuwait and Qatar, the announcement added.
The manufacturer lists the following product features and advantages:
- Acti9 combines basic control with optimum protection.
- As it provides reinforced insulation on its miniature and residual current circuit breaker ranges, it offers high level of safety.
- Combined with its Class 2 front face, where surface-to-internal clearances are more than twice the industry standard, it guarantees the downstream circuit is always safe, regardless of overvoltage conditions, wear or operator experience and easy to maintain.
- With flexible and robust Modbus communications, and pre-fabricated wiring for instant, error-proof connectivity, it saves 40% of time spent on control wiring.
- Its real-time data routed from panels and circuits allows customers to fine-tune their electrical loads to reduce costs, allocate costs and manage energy.
- The system auto-adapts to customer parameters, so that it can integrate quickly and adjust to any future requirements.
- Other Acti 9 components, such as the integrated control circuit breaker Reflex iC60, remote control auxiliary RCA, automatic recloser auxiliary ARA, energy meters, contactors, and impulse relays work seamlessly with the entire modular system, making it suitable for the requirements of a wide variety of energy-efficiency applications.
- It allows for efficient building management, eliminating downtime and increasing business competitiveness.
- All products are made from 100% recyclable and recoverable materials, and are completely environmentally friendly.