Ingersoll Rand has announced opening its new regional headquarters in the Business Bay area of Dubai on August 21. Occupying two floors of the 56-story U-Bora commercial tower, the office serves as the Middle East and Africa centre for all Ingersoll Rand strategic brands, the announcement added.
The company listed its following brands which would be represented at the new headquarters:
- Club Car (golf and utility vehicles)
- Ingersoll Rand Industrial Technologies (air compressor systems, tools, pumps, material handling)
- Trane (air conditioning solutions, controls and services for residential, commercial and industrial application)
- Thermo King (transport refrigeration)
- Ingersoll Rand Security Technologies (Schlage, CISA, Von Duprin, Briton, LCN, Bricard, Interflex)
In the context of the opening of the new premises, Johan Samuelsson, Vice President for Ingersoll Rand Climate Solutions (Europe, Middle East, India and Africa), said: “The new space is a great platform for the company, our employees and, most importantly, our customers. Whilst we’re very excited about the move, we kept the opening ceremony low-key, because we’ve occupied a series of premises in Dubai over the 30 years we’ve been based here. This is simply the next step in ensuring that our customers receive the support they deserve and our employees have a conducive working environment.”