Bell & Gossett
Saying that it maintains the set flow rate within +/-five per cent, regardless of pressure fluctuation in the system, Bell & Gossett has launched Circuit Sentry Flo-Setter, a new balancing valve. The company claims that it is easy to install even next to a pipe bend or fitting.
The manufacturer lists product features and benefits:
- The easy-to-read gallons-per-minute scale on the lockable handle makes the flow setting user-friendly, while the integral P/T plugs allow verification of required differential pressure.
- It requires no instruments, charts or wheels.
- It saves pump energy and improves coil efficiency.
- The lockable handle allows simple adjustment to required flow rate, if specifications change.
- It minimises commissioning time due to automatic balancing of the system.
- No minimum straight pipe lengths are required before or after the valve.
- Large open flow paths ensure clog-free operation.