Aldes has announced introducing the second generation of low-energy consumption cabinet fans with Inovec micro-watt, a full range of seven C4 cabinet fans. The manufacturer says that the fans are fully cast in one piece, and the range covers any airflow up to 12000m3/h.
Aldes claims that the cabinet fans, benefiting from an innovative ergonomics, show higher performances and offer a large range of functionalities. It adds that while keeping a 400°C for half-hour fire resistance, the fans guarantee low-energy consumption with savings up to 30% compared to Aldes actual VEC microwatt range of fans.
The manufacturer lists other product features and advantages:
- Noise reduction from 1 to 2 dB on acoustics fading, compared to Aldes previous range of fans
- Adapted airflow up to 12000m3/h with a static pressure up to 300 Pa
- Integration of practical functionalities for installation and maintenance phases
- With micro-watt cast in one piece, the pre-built and prewired micro-watt box directly integrates into the fan unit
- Allows both a front digital display and better control
- Equipped with a vertical or in-line exhaust, offers two potential installation choices
- Equipped with a large access door on its side, it is easy to reach the impeller and the motor and easy to maintain
- Can be equipped with anti-vibration mountings located outside the fan to improve performance level and reduce noise
- Comes with integrated handles for easy handling and transportation
According to Aldes, Inovec Micro-Watt cabinet fans are available in three sizes and seven models.